How can I order a MAIN EVENT?
Download the MyFoxtel app
Which is available on the Apple store and Google Play. Login using your Foxtel ID then select Store icon to browse through the Main Events section and follow the prompt to complete the purchase.
* Go to www.mainevent.com.au and click on ORDER NOW
* Log in using your FOXTEL online login and follow the prompts
* Call 131 999 and follow the prompts to “MAIN EVENT”
* Press the “On Demand” or “box office” button and select “MAIN EVENT” then select your event TV Guide
* Go to channel 521 and select your event Things to note: To order via the FOXTEL Remote Control you must have a working return path. If you have ordered a MAIN EVENT with the FOXTEL Remote Control and have activated purchase restrictions you may need to enter your PIN. For instructions on how to set your Parental Control PIN on purchase restriction mode click here. You will receive an on-screen reminder when the MAIN EVENT you have purchased is due to start.
Why am I unable to order a MAIN EVENT?
You will be unable to order a MAIN EVENT with your remote control if you are a FOXTEL iQ customer and your set top unit is not connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable, or via WiFi for the iQ3. You can still order a MAIN EVENT via the telephone by calling 131 999. If you order via the telephone you will be charged immediately regardless of whether the MAIN EVENT is viewed or not.
Can I cancel a MAIN EVENT I have ordered?
If you ordered your MAIN EVENT via MyFoxtel app and online you can cancel a day before the event started. Select Recently Purchased and follow the prompt to cancel.
If you have ordered your MAIN EVENT via the FOXTEL Remote Control (FOXTEL iQ or FOXTEL iQHD), you can cancel any time before the event commences. By viewing any broadcast of the event, including the standby slide (if broadcast), or any playback of a recoreded event, you are charged.
* Press the "planner" button on the FOXTEL Remote Control
* Use the up and down arrow buttons to highlight the MAIN EVENT you wish to cancel and press the yellow button However, orders made via the phone once confirmed cannot be cancelled.
Your account will be charged regardless of whether the MAIN EVENT is viewed or not.
How am I billed or charged for a MAIN EVENT I order?
You will be charged in arrears for any MAIN EVENT that you order via the MyFoxtel app, online and FOXTEL Remote Control and watch during your Billing Cycle. For example, if your Billing Date falls on the 3rd of each month, you will be charged for any MAIN EVENT that you order between February 3 and March 2, on your March 3 Billing Date. You can view your bill via MyFoxtel app, which is available on the Apple store and Google Play or visit Foxtel.com.au/myaccount
If you order via the telephone you will be charged immediately regardless of whether the MAIN EVENT is viewed or not.
How can I find out which MAIN EVENT I have ordered or watched?
It’s best to keep your own record of any MAIN EVENT that you order and watch each month. Generally, you will only be able to receive this information on your next Billing Date and sometimes it may be the Billing Date after that. If you receive a statement, MAIN EVENT purchases will be visible on your statement. If you don't receive a statement this information is available through your bill which you can download via MyFoxtel app, which is available on the Apple store and Google Play or visit Foxtel.com.au/myaccount or by phoning 131 999 on or after your next Billing Date.
How can I limit the number of MAIN EVENTs viewed in my household?
Can I view a MAIN EVENT on the additional FOXTEL set top unit?
I am getting an error message which states I have insufficient credit but I have paid my bill.
How long do I have to view a MAIN EVENT?
Can I record a MAIN EVENT on FOXTEL iQ or FOXTEL iQHD?
I live in an apartment building, can I view MAIN EVENT?
How long before an event can I book a MAIN EVENT?
There are different ways to book a MAIN EVENT. You can book up to 7 days in advance depending on the way you choose to book a MAIN EVENT. If you book a MAIN EVENT via:
* the FOXTEL Remote Control – 5 days from the Box Office or On Demand menu or 7 days from the Program Guide grid.
* calling the FOXTEL call centre – 5 days before the event for most events. Some events are Fast-Tracked and can be ordered more than 5 days before.
* Online via MyFoxtel app and My Account - 5 days before the event for most events. Some events are Fast-Tracked and can be ordered more than 5 days before.
Can I order a MAIN EVENT after it has started?
What channel is MAIN EVENT on?
Can I watch Main Event in HD?
Does it cost more to get the Pay Per View Event in HD?
What happens to Main Event for non-HD subscribers?
I am a commercial customer and can’t see the HD feed on Channel 521?
We would love to hear from you and what your thoughts are about our events. Got any questions or suggestions for us? Let us know.
It appears Michael Bisping won’t get his showdown with Georges St-Pierre, and thanks to an injured knee, he’ll have to sit and watch two other middleweights battle for an interim title in July...
On Sunday July 2 legendary boxing champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is coming to Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium to Fight Australian's number 1 pound for pound boxer Jeff "The Hornet" Horn for the WBA World Welterweight Title. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the greatest fight ever held in Australia. Be There for The Battle of Brisbane Pacquiao vs Horn Tickets on sale now from Ticketek www.ticketek.com.au
As Teixeira prepares to step into the cage this Monday opposite Alexander Gustafsson for the headlining bout of UFC Fight Night in Stockholm, the perennial contender is mostly happy with how things have played out over the last five years...
Anthony Joshua MBE faces former world ruler Wladimir Klitschko for his IBF World Heavyweight title and the vacant IBO Championship as well as the WBA Super Championship. Main Fight From 6.30am Undercards From 4.00am