Heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua defends his WBA, IBF and WBO titles against Andy Ruiz at Madison Square Garden in New York.
1. Download the MyFoxtel app available on the Apple store and Google Play
2. Login using your Foxtel ID
3. Select Store icon
4. Scroll through to choose your event
5. Follow the prompt to complete the purchase.
For more information, click here
NOTE: ORDER VIA MY FOXTEL APP unavailable to Foxtel from Telstra customers. See order via remote or phone to place your order
1. Login to ‘Foxtel My Account’ using your Foxtel ID and password (Don’t have a Foxtel ID?)
2. On the right side of the top menu, click on your name and a menu will allow you to select ‘My Account’
3. From your ‘My Account’ page, inside the ‘My Package’ block, select ‘Store & Main Event’
4. Scroll down to choose your Main Event
NOTE: ORDER ONLINE unavailable to Foxtel from Telstra customers. See order via remote or phone to place your order
You can order via your remote control
1. If your IQ box is connected via an IP connection to the internet you can watch pay-per-view events with your remote control.
2. Just press "on demand" or "box office" on your remote, select "Rentals" and follow the menu to MAIN EVENT
3. Select your event
1. Call 131 999
2. Follow the prompts to Main Event
*A $2 booking fee will apply for Foxtel direct residential customers who book a Main Event through a Foxtel phone agent from 26 June 2019. This booking fee does not apply to other ordering methods.
1. Call 133 937
2. Follow prompts to ‘TV service’ to speak to our customer care team